Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers, etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel a trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air-conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organisers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organisers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On tour of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organisers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
- 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
- No amount will be refunded if any persons leave the trip at any stage due to any reason.